Infrared Sauna Reviews
Due to High Demand - CURRENT LEAD TIME IS 10-12 WEEKS (UPDATED 1/20/21)
A SaunaCovers.com cover provides your sauna with a waterproof cover that will protect your investment from mother nature.
Custom Build your Sauna Cover
You can choose your roof color and side material color.
The Upgrade wavy valance is what is pictured - If this option isn't selected it would just be a straight valance with no waves.
The standard door for the cover is a roll-up door (vertical) - The Upgrade is the door that rolls to the side (horizontal) using velcro along the top of the cover under the valance, and in addition, there is only 1 zipper that zips down toward the ground and detaches (like how a hooded sweatshirt functions) allowing for the door to roll to the side or hang on its own with the door being open thus allowing the sauna door to be opened.
OPTIONAL ADDED SNAPS FOR WIND:
If your area experiences any winds over 15 miles per hour we would recommend upgrading to at least "two snaps on each side" (this put two snaps at the bottom on each side of the sauna - front, each side, and rear - this would put a total of 8 snaps on your cover instead of the standard 2-3 depending on if its a corner unit or standard rectangle.
If your area experiences any winds over 25 miles per hour plus we would recommend upgrading to snaps every 18 inches (depending on the size of your sauna this would determine how many snaps you would have on the base of your cover).
WEATHER SLOT OPTION:
If the power cord & power supply is not originating from the roof (top of the sauna) then there is no need for this option - this option is only if the power cord & power supply are originating from the top panel (top of the sauna) and if you are planning to install a custom outlet at the roof level or above that height (anything above normal outlet height of 12 inches or so from the ground level). This allows the power cord to run the cord out the top rear panel (not the roof) on either the "left side (when facing the front of the sauna) or the "right side" (when facing the front of the sauna).
If you have questions about our product(s) or are unsure about anything - reach out to us and we will respond promptly (usually within 24 hours).
Most Covers Include:
- Two Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zippers;
- Valance on the front side ;
- Ties Under the valance for door roll-up;
- Marine Grade Vinyl roof for both flat roof and peak roof;
- Marine Grade Acrylic Canvas sides;
- Marine Grade Thread;
- 5-year Limited Warranty.
- **Install the cover once and you have full usage to your sauna.
Watch our Video on how to Install a Sauna Cover:
Your custom Sauna Cover is constructed with the highest quality marine grade materials:
- Waterproof Aqualon Roof material, that is warranted for 5 years;
- Side walls are constructed with Sauleda Marine Canvas, that is warranted for 10 years;
- Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zipper ;
- Marine grade thread made from UVR polyester that will last the lifetime of your cover;
- Decorative and function front side Valance keeps your sauna clean and dry (the Valance provides extra moisture protection for your sauna);
- Marine grade, 3/8-inch, #1 Phillips Recess Screw head, self-tapping screws, Brass/Nickel studs, and Stainless-Steel Snaps to securely hold your cover in place (we put the Snaps on to provide better support to ensure your sauna cover will stay in place in moderately windy environments);
- Permanently attached Ties to hold the door flap securely in place; and a
- A 1-year craftsmanship warranty along with a 5-year limited warranty
EVERY SAUNA COVER COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Sauna Cover including: Valance, Front Door (to roll open), ties (to secure the door), snaps attached to the sauna cover, polyester UV 16-ounce thread; and
- A Slip Cover including: installation instructions, all cleaning instructions, warranty information, .004 plastic sheet, and self-tapping DOT screws (including one extra screw).
**Please Be Sure to Measure Twice - So We Only Ship Once**
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Sauna Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non custom products.
- ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- This product usually ships within 2-4 weeks from the placement of your order. Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
**Optional Cover Add on – INFO: Side Door with Velcro and Snaps:
Instead of the Cover door Rolling up and out of the way this option will add on the door (which will roll to the side instead of up) and will have Velcro along the top of the cover, underneath the valance, and be secured by straps with snaps. Please note that if this product comes with a “valance”, the “valance” length is shortened to four inches with this add on to allow for the door to open and close properly.
**Optional Cover Add on – INFO: Removable front door:
- This add on allows you to fully remove the front door, leaving the front panel of the sauna fully exposed until the front door panel is attached. This upgrade has two zippers (one on each front side) that zip down and detach at the bottom. There is velcro underneath of the valance allowing the panel to be removed when weather permits to allow for easy access.