Thermal Cover (Cold Climates)
Rushed orders will ship within 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
- **Recommended for cold climates.
- The thermal cover adds additional insulation which will allows your sauna to heat up quickly and allow your sauna to maintain the heat using less energy no matter what the outside temperature is;
- The Thermal Sauna Cover does not protect against Mother Nature, it is not weather resistant by itself, you still need a regular Sauna Cover on the outside of the thermal cover;
- ZERO Warranty provided for this product (Thermal Cover);
- The Thermal Sauna Cover only comes in silver, however it is covered with a normal cover over the top which you can choose the cover of (The thermal cover is made from 10oz 9x9 CHROME MYLAR VINYL);
- **Install the insulated thermal cover and the regular sauna cover once and you have full usage to your sauna
The Standard door for the cover is a roll-up door (vertical) and has three ties to secure the door at the top.
The Upgraded door rolls to the side (horizontal) using velcro along the top of the cover under the valance, and in addition, there are 2 zippers that zip down toward the ground and detaches (like how a hooded sweatshirt functions) allowing for the door to roll to either side secured by reinforced ties or hang on its own with the door being open thus allowing the sauna door to be opened. This upgraded door also has the option to be fully removed to expose the entire front door/front.
- Watch our Video on how to Install a Thermal Cover:
EVERY THERMAL COVER COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Thermal Cover including: Front Door (to roll open), ties (to secure the door), polyester UV 16-ounce thread; and
- Installation instructions, all cleaning instructions, and all of the warranty information.
Care Instructions: DO NOT machine wash this product. Surface wipe this product only with mild soap. Hang this product to Dry.
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
- SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Sauna Thermal Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non-custom products.