Sauna Dust Cover
- Intended for indoor use only
- Does Not protect against Mother Nature, it is not weather resistant
- ZERO Warranty provided for this product.
- **Install the cover once and you have full usage to your sauna.
The Standard door for the cover is a roll-up door (vertical) and has three ties to secure the door at the top.
The Upgraded door rolls to the side (horizontal) using velcro along the top of the cover under the valance, and in addition, there are 2 zippers that zip down toward the ground and detaches (like how a hooded sweatshirt functions) allowing for the door to roll to either side secured by reinforced ties or hang on its own with the door being open thus allowing the sauna door to be opened. This upgraded door also has the option to be fully removed to expose the entire front door/front.
- Watch our Video on how to Install a Sauna Dust Cover:
- Marine Grade Thread.
- Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zipper.
Material Made of 100% Polyester PU Coated Polyurethane.
Care Instructions: DO NOT machine wash this product ever. Surface wipe only with mild soap and water. Hang the cover to Dry.
**Please Be Sure to Measure Twice - So We Only Ship Once**
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Sauna Dust Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non-custom products.
Dust Cover Material - Polyester PDF Spec Sheet
Thread Material - V-92 Thread PDF Spec Sheet
Zipper Material - #10 Zipper PDF Spec Sheet