Sunlighten mPluse Aspire Sauna Cover - Clearance Sale
This item is a limited time "while it supplies last" special offer!
Brand New, Never used, however, has some small stains, marks, and small thread holes on the sides of the cover. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges on this cover. (see photos for details)
This item ships within 3-5 days.
This clearance sale is for:
Sunlighten mPluse Aspire--- (43.6"W x 41.6"D x 78.6"H)
Comes with product upgrades:
Front Door with Velcro and Snaps
Snaps Every 18 inches
Color is Avena (LINEN)
Order this item before the special offer expires!Each item has a Orange Question Mark at the end the item description of it and gives more detail on each item.
Each item is for one specific product that already has specific colors.
NO ADD-ON OPTIONS OR CUSTOMIZING AVAILABLE FOR THIS SPECIAL.
A SaunaCovers.com cover provides your sauna with a waterproof cover that will protect your investment from mother nature while outside in most environments.
Each of these Covers Include:
- Two Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zippers;
- Valance on the front side ;
- Ties Under the valance for door roll-up;
- Marine Grade Vinyl roof for both flat roof and peak roof;
- Marine Grade Acrylic Canvas sides;
- Marine Grade Thread; and a
- 5-year Limited Warranty.
Watch our Video on how to Install a Sauna Cover:
Your custom Sauna Cover is constructed with the highest quality marine grade materials:
- Waterproof Aqualon Roof material, that is warranted for 5 years;
- Side walls are constructed with Sauleda Marine Canvas, that is warranted for 10 years;
- Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zipper ;
- Marine grade thread made from UVR polyester that will last the lifetime of your cover;
- Decorative and function front side Valance keeps your sauna clean and dry (the Valance provides extra moisture protection for your sauna);
- Marine grade, 3/8-inch, #1 Phillips Recess Screw head, self-tapping screws, Brass/Nickel studs, and Stainless-Steel Snaps to securely hold your cover in place (we put the Snaps on to provide better support to ensure your sauna cover will stay in place in moderately windy environments);
- Permanently attached Ties to hold the door flap securely in place; and a
A 1-year craftsmanship warranty along with a 5-year limited warranty
EVERY SAUNA COVER COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Sauna Cover including: Valance, Front Door (to roll open), ties (to secure the door), snaps attached to the sauna cover, polyester UV 16-ounce thread; and
- A Slip Cover including: installation instructions, all cleaning instructions, warranty information, .004 plastic sheet, and self-tapping DOT screws (including one extra screw).
Care Instructions: DO NOT machine wash this product ever. Surface wipe only with mild soap and water. Hang the cover to Dry.
**Please Be Sure to Measure Twice - So We Only Ship Once**
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Sauna Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non custom products.
- ALL ORDERS ON THIS PAGE ARE IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
- This product usually ships within 3-5 business days from the placement of your order. Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
Limited Warranty - Sauna Cover
Side Material - Sauleda PDF Spec Sheet
Roof Material - Aqualon PDF Spec Sheet
Thread Material - V-92 Thread PDF Spec Sheet
Zipper Material - #10 Zipper PDF Spec Sheet
We Also Recommend
GDI‐8065-01 Golden Designs Sauna Cover & Thermal Cover - Clearance Sale