Insulated Thermal Sauna Cover
- These Insulated Thermal Covers add additional insulation which will allow your sauna to heat up quickly and allow your sauna to maintain the heat using less energy no matter what the outside temperature is;
- All thermal covers must be ordered at the same time as the sauna cover (because the actual sauna cover must be made larger to accommodate for the insulated thermal cover thickness);
- The Insulated Thermal Sauna Cover has an extra thick layer of insulation in addition to the already added insulation, of the standard Thermal Sauna Cover;
- The Insulated Thermal Sauna Cover does not protect against Mother Nature, it is not weather resistant by itself, you still need a regular Sauna Cover on the outside of the thermal cover;
- ZERO Warranty provided for this product (Insulated Thermal Cover);
- The Insulated Thermal Sauna Cover only comes in white, (The Insulated Thermal Cover is made from 10oz 9x9 CHROME MYLAR VINYL);
- **Install the insulated Insulated Thermal Cover once and you have full usage to your sauna.
Watch our Video on how to Install a Thermal Cover:
EVERY INSULATED THERMAL COVER COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Thermal Cover including: Front Door (to roll open), ties (to secure the door), polyester UV 16-ounce thread; and
- Installation instructions, and all cleaning instructions.
Care Instructions: DO NOT machine wash this product. Surface wipe this product only with mild soap. Hang this product to Dry.
**Please Be Sure to Measure Twice - So We Only Ship Once**
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- This product usually ships within 2-4 weeks from the placement of your order. Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
- SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Insulated Thermal Sauna Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non custom products.
**Optional Cover Add on – INFO: Side Door with Velcro and Snaps:
Instead of the Cover door Rolling up and out of the way this option will add on the door (which will roll to the side instead of up) and will have Velcro along the top of the cover and be secured by straps with snaps. Please note that if this product comes with a “valance”, the “valance” length is shortened to four inches with this add on to allow for the door to open and close properly.