A SaunaCovers.com cover provides your sauna with a waterproof cover that will protect your investment from mother nature.
Custom Build your Sauna Cover
You can choose your roof color and side material color
Most Covers Include:
- Two Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zippers;
- Valance on the front side ;
- Ties Under the valance for door roll-up;
- Marine Grade Vinyl roof for both flat roof and peak roof;
- Marine Grade Acrylic Canvas sides;
- Marine Grade Thread; and a
- 5-year Limited Warranty.
- **Install the cover once and you have full usage to your sauna.
Watch our Video on how to Install a Sauna Cover:
Your custom Sauna Cover is constructed with the highest quality marine grade materials:
- Waterproof Aqualon Roof material, that is warranted for 5 years;
- Side walls are constructed with Sauleda Marine Canvas, that is warranted for 10 years;
- Marine Grade Heavy Duty #10 Zipper ;
- Marine grade thread made from UVR polyester that will last the lifetime of your cover;
- Decorative and function front side Valance keeps your sauna clean and dry (the Valance provides extra moisture protection for your sauna);
- Marine grade, 3/8-inch, #1 Phillips Recess Screw head, self-tapping screws, Brass/Nickel studs, and Stainless-Steel Snaps to securely hold your cover in place (we put the Snaps on to provide better support to ensure your sauna cover will stay in place in moderately windy environments);
- Permanently attached Ties to hold the door flap securely in place; and a
- A 1-year craftsmanship warranty along with a 5-year limited warranty
EVERY SAUNA COVER COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete Sauna Cover including: Valance, Front Door (to roll open), ties (to secure the door), snaps attached to the sauna cover, polyester UV 16-ounce thread; and
- A Slip Cover including: installation instructions, all cleaning instructions, warranty information, .004 plastic sheet, and self-tapping DOT screws (including one extra screw).
**Please Be Sure to Measure Twice - So We Only Ship Once**
Watch our Video on How to Measure For a Cover:
- SaunaCovers.com is responsible for creating a finished Sauna Cover product within a tolerance of one-quarter of an inch (1/4") of the dimensions either provided by the customer or the dimensions on file for non custom products.
- ALL ORDERS ARE MADE TO ORDER.
- This product usually ships within 2-4 weeks from the placement of your order. Delivery times will depend upon where you reside.
**Optional Cover Add on – INFO: Side Door with Velcro and Snaps:
- Instead of the Cover door Rolling up and out of the way this option will add on the door (which will roll to the side instead of up) and will have Velcro along the top of the cover and be secured by straps with snaps. Please note that if this product comes with a “valance”, the “valance” length is shortened to four inches with this add on to allow for the door to open and close properly.